Home / News / House Explosion in Crystal Falls Township
Frank A. Douglass Insurance Agency

House Explosion in Crystal Falls Township

Two people were able to get out safely when when their home exploded Wednesday night. The Iron Mountain Daily News reports that firefighters said the explosion at a residence in Crystal Falls Township was triggered when a hot water tank ignited a leak in a propane line from the furnace. The explosion blew out three windows on the residence and bowed out the front of the structure. No injuries were reported.

Check Also

Region’s Largest Credit Union Adopts New Name

One of the Copper Country’s largest financial institutions has a new name.  As of yesterday, …