Tickets for the Keweenaw Natural Areas 2019 Raffle are now available.
The 1st prize in the raffle is a 2019 Subaru CrossTrek, with cash prizes for the 2nd through 5th winners.
Tickets are $100 each and 1,000 will be sold.
The drawing will be held October 14th at the End-of-the-Season Seven Mile Point Party.
Here is the full press release from KNA:
Exciting news: the 2019 KNA Raffle tickets are available starting today!
see it soon at the Ahmeek Streetcar Station
1st Prize 2019 Subaru CrossTrek (All Wheel Drive, mpg 27 city / 33 hwy)
KNA pays the tax, license, and gift tax! You walk away owing $0
2nd Prize $1,000 cash
3rd Prize $750 cash
4th Prize $500 cash
5th Prize $250 cash
Tickets are $100 and only 1,000 will be sold = great odds!
Need Not Be Present to Win
Need Not Be Local to Enter — Vehicle will be delivered to Winner ANYWHERE IN THE 48USA
4 easy ways to get your ticket:
1. Stop by the Nature Center at the Ahmeek Streetcar Station (M-F 12-6, Sat-Sun 12-8). You can buy a ticket with cash, check, or credit card*. If the NC is closed, you can buy tickets at the ice cream window (Mon-Thurs 11-10, Fri-Sat-Sun 11-11).
2. Call the Nature Center (M-F 12-6, Sat-Sun 12-8) and buy with a credit card over the phone*. You’ll get an email receipt from KNA/PayPal immediately. 906 370-9022.
3. Mail your check ($100 x #of tickets) to KNA, PO Box 124, Calumet, MI 49913. Make sure to include your Name, Address, City, State Zip, Phone Number, and Email. We will email your receipt and a photo of your ticket stub. If you don’t have email, we’ll snail-mail your stub and receipt.
4. At the KNA Booth at the Eagle Harbor Art Fair (Aug 10-11), the Copper Harbor Art Fair (Aug 17-18), or Houghton County Fair (Aug 23-25), although they may all be gone by August!
Please consider adding a $35 or $120 Annual KNA Member Donation, or $10/month Monthly Sustainer Donation. $35 members get a Seven Mile Point car sticker and a TML wristband; $10/mo or $120 or more annual members get that plus a KNA t-shirt! (pick up at Nature Center only)
*CC fee to cover KNA costs is 3% for in-person CC sales and 5% for phone-in CC sales
The Drawing will be held on Monday, October 14, at 5pm, at the End-of-Season Seven Mile Point Party (music, food, and fun 2pm-8pm, byo food and drink, bbq grills provided). 1,000 numbered metal disks will be tumbled in a drum (your ticket number = your disk number), and the winning disk will be drawn by a randomly chosen child. The event will be held rain or shine – we have a big canopy tent.
We’re giving all prizes even if we don’t sell all 1,000 tickets, so… we need to sell all 1,000 tickets! We need your help please!
Ways to help get these tickets sold:
1. Buy a ticket! Buy 2 tickets!
2. Encourage your family and friends to buy tickets too. KNA will post something on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook soon – please share to your contacts. Please forward this email to your email list.
3. Can you sell 5 tickets for KNA? ** Sell 5 tickets, Get a KNA T-shirt! **
4. Actually earn some $$ selling tickets. Sell 10, get $2 each ($20). Sell 25, get $3 each ($75). Sell 50, get $4 each ($200). Sell 100 or more, get $5 each ($500+).
For selling 5-10-25-50-100 or more tickets: Call Tess (906 370-9022 MWF 12-6, Sat 12-4) or me (John, 906 370-3494 8am-10pm daily) and we’ll set you up with the tickets and sheet to fill out for each one sold. Cash or check only, unless you get serious then we can get you a PayPay Here reader that works with a smart phone.
KNA, PO Box 124, Calumet MI 49913
Nature Center Phone: 906 370-9022 (M-F 12-6, Sat-Sun 12-8)