Only three U.P. teams remain alive in the state high school football playoffs…
• In Division Three, Marquette lost at Muskegon 47-21 Saturday.
• In Division Four, Sault Ste. Marie fell to Cadillac 34-14 Friday night.
• In Division Six, Negaunee eliminated Calumet 20-19 Friday night. The Miners will face Grayling in the regionals.
• In Division Eight, Iron Mountain downed Bark River-Harris 36-16 Friday. The Mountaineers will face Johannesburg-Lewiston in the regionals next week.
• In Eight-player Division One, Pickford lost to Inland Lakes by forfeit after a team member tested positive for COVID-19.
• In Eight-player Division Two, North Central crushed Cedarville 55-8 Friday. The Jets will host Marion in the state semifinals next week.
The Lions host the Washington football team in a 1:00 game this afternoon. Hear the broadcast on 99.3 The Lift. Receiver Kenny Golladay will miss the game because of a hip injury.
The Packers entertain the Jaguars in a 1:00 contest.
The Patriots host the Ravens in the Sunday night game. The Bears entertain the Vikings in the Monday night contest. Hear both games on 99.3 The Lift.
Email sports news and scores to firstname.lastname@example.org