Click on the highlighted scores for additional game details.
In high school volleyball tonight…
• Calumet plays at Hancock, Coverage will begin around 6:10 on the Voice of the Copper Kings, KBear 102.3.
• Houghton visits Negaunee.
• Lake Linden-Hubbell welcomes Wakefield-Marenisco.
• Jeffers plays at Chassell.
• L’Anse visits Baraga.
• Ewen-Trout Creek hosts Watersmeet.
Local cross country teams will compete at the Hancock Invitational at the Maasto Hiihto Trails this afternoon.
The Tigers fell to the Reds 4-3 last night. Eduardo Rodriguez pitched into the sixth, gave up all four Cincinnati runs, and took the loss. Spencer Torkelson hit a two-run homer.
The Tigers host the Reds again this afternoon. Reese Olson will start for Detroit. Coverage will begin at 12:45 on 99.3 The Lift.
The Brewers lost 2-0 to the Marlins last night. Trevor Magill tossed the first inning, then gave way to Colin Rea, who allowed a run on four hits before leaving in the sixth, and took the tough loss.
The Brewers entertain the Marlins again this afternoon. Adrian Houser will start for the Crew.
The Cubs also lost, so Milwaukee’s lead in the National League Central Division remains at three-and-a-half games over Chicago.
The Vikings visit the Eagles in tonight’s NFL game. Kickoff is at 8:15 on 99.3 The Lift. Television will be limited to Amazon Prime and NFL+ subscribers.
Please have your picks in The Wolf Pro Football Challenge turned in by noon today at one of our sponsors.
High School Sports Broadcasts
- Tonight – Volleyball – Calumet at Hancock – 6:10 pregame on the Voice of the Copper Kings, KBear 102.3.
- Tomorrow – Football – Menominee at Calumet – 6:40 pregame on the Voice of the Copper Kings, KBear 102.3.
- Tomorrow – Football – Houghton at Westwood – 6:40 pregame on the Voice of the Gremlins, 97.7 The Wolf.
- Tuesday – Volleyball – Calumet at Ishpeming – 6:10 pregame on the Voice of the Copper Kings, KBear 102.3.
Email sports news and scores to firstname.lastname@example.org.